The Zeebah Place is a preparatory educational environment under the auspices of The Zeebah Foundation. We help to develop your child to thrive at school. Our children learn, have fun, and practice independent living and social skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor
- The successful candidate will serve as the organization’s primary clinical head for ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and other related Services while overseeing the entire program’s clinical services and personnel.
- Directly supervise the clinical staff in all clinical matters.
- Prepare and review productivity.
- Ensure metric performance goals are met as guided by budget, target productivity goals, target growth goals, compliance management goals and community outreach goals.
- Recruit, interview, discipline and recommend Clinical staff terminations in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Complete Behavioral Assessments to include Functional Assessments.
- Complete Skill Acquisition Assessments including Social & Communications Skills Assessment; VB-MAPP, ABLLS, ABLLS-R
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the clients’ Initial Treatment Plan.
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs.
- Collect data for each client during each individual ABA instructional session or as defined in each of the client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs.
- Enter client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plans/programs data into our client management system.
- Provide training (to families, staff, team members, and individual/agencies contracting for training) in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis
- Develop periodic progress reports.
- Analyze data collected on a weekly basis to determine client’s behavioral intervention/maladaptive behavioral reduction and skill acquisition plan/program effectiveness.
- Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists, Support – Aide staff
- Preside and participate in weekly Team Treatment Planning Meetings
- Intervene in any educational, behavioral, or family concerns in a timely manner.
- Participate in TZF Management Team meetings.
- Collaborate with Admin Director on budget/ financial planning for Clinical department.
- Represent the agency professionally to all stakeholders and in meetings or conferences related to all services and/or matters.
- Host Open House day, Parent Training activities, Community outreach programs
- Report to Executive Director [Operations].
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Special Education, or related field. Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Licensed professional and/or Certification / certification-in-view [BCBA/ QBA/ BcaBA/ QASP-S/ BCAP]
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field
- Knowledge and experience with VB-MAPP, ABLLs, ABLLs-R, Vineland and other functional behavioral assessments,
- Knowledge and experience with Discrete Trial Training, Verbal Behavior Training, Natural Environment Training, data collection and graphing.
- Excellent ABA and clinical skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication: Clear language, accurate grammar and spelling
- Proficiency in computer skills: Word & Microsoft applications such as Excel & Google sheets
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills, customer service orientation, collaboration and team player attitude with all Stakeholders (colleagues, client families and funding sources).
- Adaptability/Flexibility with case, staff and organizational transitions
- Providing constructive feedback.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resumes with duly signed letters of reference / recommendation to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for details of a scheduled interview.