Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School-Senior Accountant
- Ability to develop, interpret and execute an international school’s business model, tracking business performance and developing suitable interventions to increase profitability.
- Ability to review the schools revenue collection and purchasing procedure and develop the best modus operandi effective for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Ability to monitor the day-to-day financial operations using SAGE within the school, such as payroll, invoicing, other transactions, review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for quarterly budget review.
- Ability to prepare reports for outside services e.g. tax preparation, auditing, banking investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Ability to seek out methods for protecting potential financial risk to the school and provide insightful information and expectations to aid in short-term and long-term decision making.
- Ability to establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the school.
- Ability to use the agreed budget to actively monitor and control performance to achieve value for money.
- Ability to understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Accounts department staff and other departments that liaise with Accounts (Resources, School Café).
- Perform other duties assigned by your Supervisor
- BSc. in Accounting or related field with certification as a Chartered accountant
- A Male, professing Christian candidate with a minimum of eight years’ post qualification/experience in Managerial finance role; superior mathematical skills and understanding of the educational systems.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.