Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi Currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Contract Type: Full Term
Project: Global Fund
- Under the direction of the Finance Manager, the Senior Accountant shall assume responsibility for accounting and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the Global Fund Project and AHN1 as an organization.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounting related to international development programs
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage. CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly visit our website: www.ahnigeria.org for further information on this advert.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer; AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.