Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi Currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Contract Type: Full Term
Project: Global Fund
- The Finance & Administrative Assistant will be responsible for data collecting on the field using data capture and reporting tools (DCRTs).
- Support the M&E Reporting Officer with data collection, collation and entry.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.A/BSc or similar degree with 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work well with others, develop and maintain compatibility among recipients of assistance
- Minimum three (3) years working experience with lNGOs, NGOs and/or CBOs
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly visit our website: www.ahnigeria.org for further information on this advert.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer; AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.