Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- To perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient running of the accounts function in the organization.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Ensure that the Budget-PR-PO-Invoice-Payment process is complied with
- Apply all relevant Policy, Processes, Procedures at all times.
- Responsible for Petty Cash Reconciliation completeness and correctness
- Sort, review and match invoices and cheque payment requests
- Generates the cheques/payment instruction and gets the required signatures
- Reconciliation of payments and analysis of all accounts (including the bank)
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and make provision for all known liabilities in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Ensure that all payable and receivable transaction are processed (approved) in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Maintain the records of all transactions and correspondences for all suppliers
- Produce monthly reports and process transactions in line with the month end closing timetable
- Post all transactions correctly and into the appropriate accounts.
- Follow up with the Sales team with overdue invoices for prompt settlement
- Process all adjustments to the receivables transaction after due approvals
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
Education and Training
- B.Sc. Degree
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Effective Presentation and report writing
- Gross annual salary of N720,000 - N960,000.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must stay around Ajah/Sangotedo/Abijo axis.