Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Expat
- The Electrical Engineer shall provide the technical support by providing technical follow-up on the implementation of community infrastructure rehabilitation projects
- The required tasks will be fulfilled under direct supervision of the Senior UNDP Engineer and in close coordination with the Area Manager.
- The Electrical Engineer is expected to undertake site visits to any requested region in Lebanon (North, South, Bekaa, and Mount Lebanon), follow up technically with the local authorities to prepare a proper design and tender documents.
- Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience:
- Relevant operational experience of not less than 10 years
- Experience in community based assistance and participatory community actions are an asser
- Previous experience with UN agencies is an asset
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as outlook, power point and social tools
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills in English and Arabic. Spoken French knowledge is an asset
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Networking and customer services oriented attitude
- Team player with the ability to maintain good work relations with individuals of differents backgrounds, and to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge with engineering programing softwares, autocad, robot, revit, etabs.
Application Closing Date