APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. APIN works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We seek to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for programme implementation. To this effect, we are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer - Clinical Services
Job Reference Code: TO301
- The job holder will work with the Associate Director of Clinical Services to maintain a high level of expertise and innovation in the delivery of pediatric and adult antiretroviral therapy (ART) services.
- S/He will provide support in the implementation of TB/HIV activities to address TB disease among PLHIV.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a medical degree (MBBS, MB ChB) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Master's Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must be a registered medical practitioner with a current practice license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Must have minimum of six (6) years’ post qualification experience and minimum three (3) relevant years’ experience in supervising and coordinating the provision of ART services.
- We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.