eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer who is experienced with Android and React and can produce fully functional mobile applications, Design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
The Mobile App Developer will:
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage.
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles - you should know how to create software thatТs extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of architectural patternsЧMVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate should send a detailed CV that contains links to previous / current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered