eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Product Manager
- We are looking for a Software Product Manager, who is a strategist, visionary, and can set the direction in which products are supposed to go.
- The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of a product line and this extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing products to developing new products for the company.
- S/he will be managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to delivery and deciding product improvement based on user response.
Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Define, Prepare, maintain, and promote the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases based on business opportunities and by conducting primary and secondary market research.
- Client and User Engagement on a regular basis via multiple channels
- Specifying and prioritizing market and product requirements, feature sets, and key positioning and messaging elements
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to solve problems
- Analyzing external and internal data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Defining KPIs and setting targets that move the team toward success.
- Developing internal and external product training plans.
- Creating and maintaining profits and loss documentation.
- Conducting customer interviews and user testing, running design sprints, feature prioritization
- Conducts customer experience analysis
- Responsible for product launch and release plans working with Business Development team and for product training plan internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or closely related and a Postgraduate Qualification is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of three years experience in Product Management, ideally with a deep understanding of the Tech industry.
- Exceptional People skills; ability to handle many conflicting demands on your time.
- Proven success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid in communication to others are beneficial.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.