Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer role is to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks necessary for effective office management; providing support to executives, and keeping day-to-day business operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Act as a first point of contact for the company, answering phone calls, and responding to physical inquiries; responding to requests or referring to senior officers as appropriate.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Recording information as needed, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas, as well as performing janitorial duties.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews, and implementation of companyТs organizational culture, policies and regulations.
- Create a log system and update all records of guests/visitors and staff for tracking and documentation.
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and that of others affected by what you do
- Cooperate on all issues involving health and safety especially at the workplace
- Use work items provided for you correctly, in accordance with training and instructions
- Do not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or personal welfare
- Report any health and safety concerns to your line manager as soon as practicable
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Office Technology/Management, Secretarial Studies or related field
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Officer, Administrator, Secretary or similar role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient use of office equipment (e.g. scanners and printers)
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Ability to deal with work of a confidential nature
- Ability to manage clients and guests
- Ability to pay attention to details and proffer solution to problems
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the Job title as Subject to: [email protected]