Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Hr & Admin Officer (BSM)
Location: Kainji, Niger
- The Senior Human Resource and Administration Officer reports primarily to the Human Resources Manager, and provides day-to-day management of all administration and Human Resource systems and services. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying hiring needs, processing employee data, updating and effecting usage of company policies and assisting in the hiring process. The incumbent will facilitate and lead Cedarcrest Hospital’s New Hire Orientation and additional training procedures for new hires. The duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. Lastly the incumbent will be part of the employee’s life cycle, assisting in the development and administration of training and professional development.
- The position supervises the Operations unit of the organization handling recruitments, Employee relations, office supplies administration, and providing secretariat support to the organization. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying hiring needs, managing and developing a proficient recruitment and on-boarding process. The incumbent is also responsible to provide administrative support to an organization. Other duties include inventory management, organizing company records, roster scheduling, budget and office reporting, invoicing and customer service.
- Update leave of absence in workday system
- Maintain and ensure staff personnel data in workday system is correct and updated in timely manner
- Handle all HR related matters
- Proactively monitor and assess administration achievements quarterly, ensuring tracking systems and reports are in place to support administrative and management processes
- Review and update as needed Staff List/Organization send to HR Manager.
- Post positions and source candidates via traditional and non-traditional methods including social media and various position or area-specific job posting websites and job boards
- Document staff leave and advise appropriately
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Conduct detailed on-boarding for new staff.
- Provide information in relation to the Labor laws for guidance.
- Handle employee engagement and document same.
- Maintain all HR files, folders and related documents in proper condition
- Assist the HR Manager with external recruitment agencies, and senior level recruitments
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- 3+ years proven experience as an HR & Admin Officer
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and best practices related to recruitment, hiring and employment.
- Experience with recruitment, new employee onboarding, and training.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding attention to details and proper documentation
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.