Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Photographer
- We are looking to hire an experienced individual who has both Videography and Photography skills. The role will be for someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment shooting as well as editing content to accurately reflect the brand for marketing collateral including advertising campaigns, social media initiatives, digital marketing and event content,
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the brands primary videographer and photographer in workcity for the creation of all marketing including but not limited to promotional videos, advertising campaigns, new business and digital media requirements.
- Responsible for capturing high quality event content capturing fun, brand friendly moments both candid and on some occasions staged.
- Responsible for capturing all product content including but not limited to food & drink, venue, staff, clothing.
- Responsible for capturing content for advertising campaigns
- Responsible for all photographic and video content from start to finish including capturing content and editing for the needs of output.
- To curate a strong gallery of aspirational images and video content which will be used to reflect the brand in marketing and press.
- Play a key role in assisting to shape the visual storyline of content touch points while assisting to maintain the brands digital asset library.
- Assisting the marketing and press team with daily asset management and obtaining all creative and marketing objectives.
- Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualisation, music and voice overs to create professional grade content.
- Coordinate all activities and materials supporting each photographic and video shoot project
- To work with clearly detailed content briefs provided as well as creating content briefs
- Secure and archive permissions for use of photo images for individuals
- To be up to date on video and photography trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content.
Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent knowledge of photography / videography within the digital domain.
- Must display excellent technical and photographic skills.
- Must display a passion for both photographic and video content and a commitment to holding editorial integrity.
- Experience with industry standard editing tools and asset management software.
- Must have excellent IT skills especially with computer programmes such as photoshop, Adobe light-room, photo mechanic
- Must have good communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task while showing commitment to detail
- Must have commitment to deadlines and be open to flexible working hours
- Have a sound knowledge of the evolving nature of social media
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently but also working alongside team members
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.