At erpSOFTapp Limited, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal - to enable every business in Nigeria to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business.
We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Creative Writer
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries, markets and sectors with emerging economies? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking an Intern Creative Writer to join our Business Analyst team to kick off your career.
See under listed attributes:
- Must be well spoken and have good and proper command of english
- Must be smart and keen to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once tasks are clearly defined
- Must be able to work remotely for 90% of the time
- Interest in popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Familiarising themselves with brand/products, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Working with the creative director to develop into workable concepts
- Assisting the senior copywriter and content team
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into an attractive copy
- Delivering engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Brainstorming visuals and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns.
- Graduate discipline with a preference for English graduates
- Must be a fresh graduate waiting to get called up for the NYSC program or just completed NYSC
- Prior experience in journalism roles welcome
- Job Qualification: Bachelor Degree,
- Experience: Min: 0 -- Max: 1
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: CVs sent to a different email address will be ignored.