Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Locations: Ojota, Mushin - Lagos and Ota - Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- Training and retraining of guards
- Induction of newly posted guards
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company
- Identify, implement and execute security initiatives, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Develop procedures to ensure the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policies.
- Ensure security architecture across the factory is maintained and regularly kept in a proactive manner.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security
- Report writing and Incidence reporting
- Beat patrolling.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline (Higher certification / qualification in a relevant Security discipline will be an advantage)
- Experience: 10 - 12 years
- Proven work experience as a Security Supervisor in an FMCG company is a plus.
- Police/Military background is mandatory.
- Relevant security/safety certifications or a certification/qualification in Criminology will be a plus.
- Very broad experience in security matters, especially in an FMCG company.
- Experience in a Factory and Warehouse environment is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.