A.O.S Practice is a top-notch, multi-purpose legal service provider, with its head office located in the beautiful city of Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The Firm is strategically located in the foremost commercial district of the city of Lagos, having close proximity to the Court of Appeal and the Lagos Judicial Division of the High Court of Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate Counsel
- We require seasoned legal practitioners who have practiced extensively in busy and respected law firms in Nigeria for a minimum of 7 years in active practice.
- There is no age limitation or gender barrier, rather our emphasis is on the productivity of the individual, and to this effect every candidate must be able to provide conclusive proof of his skill, through his work portfolio.
- We will require references from former employers, as well as performance ratings from the immediate supervisor of each candidate in his last place of employment.
- A minimum of an LL.B Degree with stellar academic credentials from a highly recognized University in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, but limited to the commonwealth countries.
- Not less than 7 years active practice in a highly regarded law practice.
- It is important that prospective candidates are independent in their decision making, and are able to act with considerable discretion.
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to balance several goals at once, with the initiative to minimize costs / risks and maximize benefits / returns.
- It is further required that applicants for this position must show proven success in management and supervision.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV and copies of credentials to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.