Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Procurement and Logistics
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Master's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences with training in procurement, logistics and supply chain management;
- At least 10 years’ experience in procurement planning and management in private sector/international organizations;
- Demonstrated experience of efficiently and efficaciously completing procurement of health-sector goods and commodities;
- Knowledge and ability to work on ICT tools for inventory management, logistics and supply chain management;
- Knowledge of completing procurement in Nigeria or FCV Countries;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English;
- Strong credibility and integrity in this domain.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.