Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Finance and Account
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Accounting professional qualification is essential) with minimum 10 years of experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency financed project in Nigeria (or an African country);
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, 8 auditing and reporting; and
- Ability to solve problems efficaciously exercising good judgement will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.