Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
Locations: Kogi, Niger
Education and Experience / Qualification
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Anthropology, Development Planning, Social Work, Epidemiology or related subjects of similar scope;
- At least 10 years of progressive experience of monitoring and evaluation in public health/nutrition or any large social sector programs;
- In-depth knowledge of M & E techniques and methodologies including knowledge of conducting operations research, household surveys and qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation and reporting; and
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such as Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and one-paged Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.