AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer /Video Editor
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Graphic Designer / Video Editor is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company's creative products
- It is a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations, and infographics for video, print and social media outlets
- It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
- Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
- Develop behavioral change communications strategies that meet the client's objectives and program goals.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
- Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation, and photo editing.
Requirements / Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- At least 2 years of visual design and video editing experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing, and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their introductory email, CV, and 3 samples of recent work to: [email protected] using "Graphic Designer / Video Editor" as the subject of the mail.