Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Depot Assistant
Location: Suleja, Niger
Type of Employment: Contract
- Responsible for the receipt of all loaded trucks dispatched to his territory and ensure expected journey time is adhered to.
- Ensure consignments to customers are delivered in full and at the right specification.
- Escalate shortages if any and liaise with client's business manager and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Advise Logistics Co-ordinators of all outbound trucks with the bid to ensure trucks return to base for load out at the expected time.
- Ensure prompt collection of delivery waybills from the drivers and ensure they are dropped off GIT on-time for ease of next load out.
- Process all delivery waybills (Return) with PEF, DPR and PPPRA, by ensuring all waybills are duly endorsed with relevant stamps.
- Ensure all return waybills are promptly sent to Lagos for claims
- First point of contact for customers on day to day operations in order to clear any exceptions or issues
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders (PTD, DPR, PEF, PPPRA) in a bid to ensure business runs in an effective and efficient manner.
- Pre-Advise Clients Business Manager on expected inbound trucks to enable prompt creation of delivery orders with a bid to eliminate/reduce truck siding.
- OND holders only with 2 years work experience.
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be resident in Suleja, Niger State.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.