White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Job Type: Full Time
- The Welder is responsible for assuring successful operation and function of building and work equipment in support of its mission and every work related equipment.
Key Functions of the Role
- Knowledge about various welding consumables and its maintenance.
- Up to date knowledge of welding safety and equipment safety.
- Ability to read and understand welding procedures, specifications etc.
- Reading of drawings and instructions, layout and fabrication of systems as request.
- Ability to work on Carbon Steel, Arc, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, special alloy and Aluminum etc.
- Ability to carry out Soldering and Brazing works.
- Being able to qualify for the all welding procedures and standards.
- Understand and apply the plant safety standards and maintenance procedures while performing the work.
- Assist and participate in other maintenance activities.
- Understands and apply safety standards and maintenance procedures while performing the work.
- Responsible for daily inspection and Preventive Maintenance plans
- Create and keep records of servicing of all equipment including machines.
- Create a prompt and effective system for repairs and replacement processes.
- Ensure that company facilities meet environmental, health and security standards and comply with government regulations
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Technical skills to understand how equipment works
- At least 4 years experience in the same role.
- N35,000 - 40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.