Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumner Goods (FMCG) Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer - Expatriate
- This position leads the financial department to control general accounting, manage cash flow, prepare budget and forecast, analyze financial statements, generate financial reports, administer company's tax affairs and share other functional work required by the company management
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, taxation regulations and corporate financial policies.
- Review and control day to day Accounting operation: General Ledger, AP. AR, Inventory control, cash management etc.
- Preparing the monthly and annual reporting according to group standard, prepare annual budget, periodic management reports.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, maintain other planning and control procedures, while analyzing and reporting variances.
- Responsible for the company's tax declaration & annual survey.
- To deal with the internal & external auditors
- Supervise the new ERP system implementation
- Develop financial performance analysis and forecasting tools
- Manage exposure to FX fluctuations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance. MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar senior position within an international group.
- Knowledge of IFRS rules, familiar with national and local tax law & regulations.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles in Nigeria and international
- Familiar with ERP system and office software
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skill.
- Candidate must be self motivated, proactive and autonomous.
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and meet details
- Previous work experience in African / Emerging markets
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluency in French will be a significant plus.
Application Closing Date