Click Digital Marketing is a fast paced and dynamic start-up digital marketing company, investing in the growth of digital marketing, digital training and influencer management in emerging countries. Initially focused on Africa, where digital infrastructure, adoption and practices are seeing exponential growth, Click is building a strong team of digital natives to accelerate this growth for businesses across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Seniority Level: Senior Management
Industry: Digital, Management
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Strategy & Planning
What you'll be doing at a glance:
- Work with Clicks C.O.O. and senior leadership team to activate Click’s Go To Market strategy, suggesting any tweaks along the way.
- Build and manage a team of Click consultants (Clickers) to interact and engage with clients, and who can activate Click’s product offering with accurate agility keeping clients business KPIs at the fore.
- Find and hire high calibre local staff to assist in the seamless running of the local operations; e.g accounting, marketing, front of house etc.
- Actively connect with local, and global businesses with local branches, to share Clicks proposition and U.S.P.s.
- Enable Clicks nimble and progressive working practices that will become one of the defining aspects of Clicks brand.
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategic team decisions.
- Invest in a 'Fail Fast' test & learn methodology to help develop and grow Clicks go-to-market product propositions.
- A degree in Business, People Management or other related disciplines.
- You're an experienced manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who has experience in working in African markets.
- You have a strong understanding of current digital practices and are able to explain complex digital concepts simply and easily.
- You are a team player, who is able to build a strong local team to enable the activation and servicing of both local and global clients.
- You have a proven record of business development, and experience in sourcing and winning digital business with support from your colleagues.
- You enjoy working at pace within an ever-changing fast-paced environment. You thrive, equally, on working hands-on with the detail as you do when setting business strategy.
- You have excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with founders, investors and product teams.
- English speaking (knowledge of French or Portuguese a bonus!)
Application Closing Date