Savannah Health Systems Innovation Limited is a creative systems product development company focused on delivering creative and bespoke services to its client. Our success is founded on our responsive and collaborative approach to providing solutions; extensive experience; and commitment to integrating the customer into all stages of the product development life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Research Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We at Savannah Innovations are looking for individuals interested in Public Health Research for our internship program from 6 – 24 weeks with a monthly stipend at the end of each month.
- Our interns contribute to the development of innovative ideas, problem solutions for varying aspects of public health. Interns will work on individual projects as well as a challenging group project that will be presented in various forms during the internship.
- Have or be studying a minimum of a first degree in a public health, medical or social field OR you have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) have completed SSCE.
- As an intern you should have have strong computer skills, tech savvy and up to date with current technological advancements good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications; be able to conduct or learn how to conduct literature searches online, possess strong verbal, written, communication and analytical skills.
What skills are we looking for?
As an intern you should have:
- Have strong computer skills,
- Tech savvy and up to date with current technological advancements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Be able to conduct or learn how to conduct literature searches online
- Possess strong verbal, written, communication and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
24th Septmber, 2020.