A newly established Music company in Lugbe, Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer / Videographer Internship / Volunteer
Location: Lugbe, Abuja
- Responsible for capturing high quality event content and on some occasions staged.
- Responsible for capturing content for advertising campaigns.
- To be up to date on video and photography trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content.
- Use various media including graphics, music and voice overs to create professional grade content.
- Ability to shoot in studio and on location.
- Setting up studio equipment and direct studio shoots.
- Handling and supervising all lighting and camera equipment during session.
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing, colour correction, retouching and framing of photographic images.
- Train junior photographers on both theoretical and practical aspect of photography.
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of photography / videography.
- Proven experience in Photoshop, Adobe light-room and photo mechanic.
- Proficiency in all MS word, Excel, outlook, power point and Corel draw.
- Must be able to operate DSLR (Canon) and other photography equipment confidently.
- Candidates must have laptop.
- Must have 0-5 years work experience
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Open to Lugbe, Abuja resident only