Inspidea Enterprise Solutions Limited - We are a training and recruitment company acting as intermediaries between hiring companies and job seekers. Our goal is to find the most suitable candidates for great jobs and fitting companies for excellent applicants. We provide onboarding training for new hires and growth and development courses for existing staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiography Technician Trainee
Location: Surulere - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a trainee Radiology Technician to work closely with patients when performing radiologic imaging procedures.
- The Radiology Technician's responsibilities include explaining procedures to patients, positioning patients and equipment, performing examinations, developing film, and maintaining and operating specialized radiologic equipment.
- She will also be responsible for ensuring patients' safety by covering any areas not being imaged to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation. You may become specialized in a particular radiographic procedure, such as MRI Technicians, CT Technicians, or Mammography Technicians.
- To be successful as a Radiology Technician, you should have strong technical skills, as well as good interpersonal skills when working with patients. You should be considerate and compassionate
- The ideal candidate is a female in order to better meet the needs of patients of the same gender.
- A Degree in Human Anatomy would be an advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.