Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IELTS Instructor
Locations: Delta, Port-Harcourt Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves preparing trainees for IELTS exams by delivering educational, interactive, and dynamic classes.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver IELTS lectures and tutorials focusing on the four key skills: listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- Teach classes focused on both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training Tests.
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer & grade assessment and practice tests
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute's policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- At least two (2) years experience teaching experience as an English Teacher
- Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to English Education
- Evidence of IELTS test scores
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
25th September 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title e.g. "IELTS Instructor" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.