Benakas Integrated Services is a professional service provider. We provide professional services to household, companies and organizations to improve or promote the wellbeing and business operations of our clients. Through professionalism, excellent customer care and quality service delivery, the company has achieved astonishing feats in the junitorial industry. We achieve this by maintaining a corporate relationship with our clients and having better understanding of their needs and tailoring our services to meet them. Our services cut across Domestic, Commercial/Industrial Cleaning, Manpower Supply and Event Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients' future needs
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company' unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Minimum ND / HND preferably in the Social Sciences or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of sales/marketing or business development experience
- Ability to drive business growth and development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges
N40,000 - N50,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.