Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Engineer
- Manage IT related projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Highly skilled in design and installation of LED
- IT related certifications
- Project Management certification
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum five years project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the mail subject.