Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Logistics Supervisor
Job ID: 20006931
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Plan and schedule delivery of imported materials to warehouse.
- Follow up on import delivery schedules, track goods in transit (afloat), ensure documentation retention as per required standards and execute mitigation plans for delayed consignments.
- Establish and monitor specific inbound processes.
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery at specified locations.
- Develops and manages tracker that captures all shipments from supplier to warehouse delivery.
- Participate in regular effective cross-functional teamwork with other functions and shipping agents to ensure support and commitment to their objectives.
- Complete documentation for importation, shipping and custom clearance.
- Monitor inbound logistics database and network in line with company requirements.
- Responsible for first level interface with all relevant regulatory and government authorities to resolve any disputes.
- Responsible for all Import documentation and compliance to all Import requirements and Regulations.
- Observe and formulate records of activities related to imports.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records.
- Cost management and reporting.
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics.
- Conducting regular business reviews with 3rd Party Service Providers.
- Manage relationships with shipping companies, customs agents and regulatory bodies.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies to secure relevant permits and approval.
- Resolve transportation, logistics, imports and customer issues (where applicable).
- Manages Customs brokers and customs clearing process including query resolutions.
- Manages all Third-Party Logistics Service Providers’ contract and ensure KPIs are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree OR National Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5years working experience.
- MS Office - advances user of Excel.
- Good understanding of SAP costing conditions.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Knowledge of basic SHEQ principles.
- Clear understanding and commitment to compliance with safety regulations in and out of the work environment.
- Strong analytical and contract management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date