Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenge observed within the health care service industry.
Drawing from over twenty five years cumulative experience within the healthcare industry, our overall goal is work with employers and individual in managing their healthcare expenditure while providing GUARANTY OF QUALITY for services delivered to members of the greencare network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer / Doctor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
The Primary Job duties and responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and supervise the enlistment of Hospitals into Clinic Network through a due diligence process, negotiation and contract execution.
- Ensure that by all means-good relationships, positive, constructive and collaborative relationships are established with partner hospitals.
- Vetting and processing of claims and other hospital-related payments.
- Working with other units deploy business acumen and provide valuable input into product packaging, development and pricing and come up with viable ideas for product improvement and business growth.
- In line with the vision of the organisation establish the highest standards in quality and services delivered by partner hospitals through the execution of an effective monitoring, evaluation and feedback programme.
- Establish ongoing liaison with key officials/constituencies in the health care space thus ensuring that significant developments are closely monitored and reported.
- Grow the Medical Services / Provider Management unit in line with business growth and develop a pool/pipeline of potential hires.
- Analyse encounter data in detail and use this as a basis for the development and implementation of targeted preventive health and disease management programmes.
- Mentor and manage staff of your unit and also structure and execute on-going training and staff development programmes.
- Ensure that there are robust clinical governance frameworks across the company and that appropriate quality standard are metrics are embedded in services delivered.
- Organise preventive health programmes for all clients companies in accordance with the WHO calendar on a quarterly basis and also create and arrange the on-going structured dissemination of Health Tips and information via various media.
- Establish world-class quality assurance processes in the clinic network, ensuring successful clinical outcomes for enrollees.
- Grow the skill sets and improve the scope and capabilities of the organisations call centre such that enrollees are sufficiently engaged via a variety of channels including social media.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or Related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Management System QMS.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft office suites and other relevant presentation and analytical tools
- 5 Years post NYSC work experience, minimum of 3 years HMO experience.
- Certification in or professional membership of Health Management or related bodies.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management.
- In-depth knowledge of Health Insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence change and provide strategic leadership.
- Excellent understanding of health management business and provision of quality health services.
- Strong leadership, motivational and inspirational ability.
- Strong team co-ordination and relationship management.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and Planning skills that will demonstrate the ability to work well with tools, metrics and trends.
N180,000 - N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.