HCD RoyalConnect Limited - Our client, a prominent Security Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Patrol Personnel
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The patrol supervisors are under the direct supervision of a patrol watch commander.
The duties and responsibilities of the patrol supervisors are as follows:
- Ensuring that all patrol personnel are assigned to a patrol area and that they understand their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that patrol personnel remain in their assigned patrols areas.
- Being aware of all applicable departmental instructions, procedures, and policies that affect the proper performance of duty.
- Ensuring the safe and proper operation of all assigned patrol vehicles.
- Acting as a roving patrol, particularly in places or areas frequented by large numbers of personnel or trouble spots.
- Assist the manguards in handling serious incidents. Supervision of patrols ensures uniform performance of duties in accordance with approved procedures and promotes exemplary appearance and conduct.
- The patrol supervisor should correct any improper actions of patrol personnel and continually seek to improve policies and procedures with recommendations from field observations.
- Supervisors are held responsible for the accuracy, grammar and format of reports submitted by their assigned personnel. Good reports can aid in reducing the administrative burden on higher-level supervisory personnel, resulting in cost reductions.
- They take absolute control of various forms, logs, and records used by security personnels.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the units according to the direction of the watch supervisor.
- Monitoring police radio nets and alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for the patrol units.
- Maintaining the desk journal which is the official record of all patrol radio traffic. It is filed chronologically by date and serves as a backup reference and support for other reports.
- It is imperative that the radio log contains the source, time, and substance of conversation on all routine calls. In cases of serious incidents, an incident complaint report (ICR) will be completed.
- Responding to radio calls and engaging in self-initiated law enforcement activities.
- Extending military courtesies and making quick decisions based on judgment and common sense.
- Ensuring that each trainee receives extensive training in accordance with departmental procedures and policies.
- Keeping abreast of all new and updated changes.
- Business Development and Expansion is of great importance to the Company.
- Must have a minimum of HND / BSc/ Professional Certifications in Industrial Security.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Security Patrol Personnel.
- Ability to ride Bike.
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes.
- Ability to interface with Clients.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.