ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Services Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Network Services Engineer is responsible for pro-actively performing network fulfilment activities across all network products. Assists in troubleshooting customer impacting issues affected by the fulfilment process, diagnose problems and troubleshoot within Data Centre/LAN/WAN/Wireless, or Firewall/Load Balancing/Threat Protection.
- Providing design and implementation according to best practices and standards and assist in deploying and supporting Network services and Security for clients.
Expected Key Results:
- Network Service Monitoring
- Network Service Support Analysis
- Network Service Management
- Customer Service
- Perform Monitoring, Backup and Recovery Procedures
- Stakeholder Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Electrical Engineering or other technical disciplines (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIERequires strong knowledge of Cisco routers and switches and of firewalls and web filtering solutions
- Keen interest in emerging technologies Cloud, SD-WAN
- Good verbal and written communication skills required for interaction with business-users.
- Strong problem-solving skills required for technical issue resolution.
- Organized and structured work habits
- Strong personal time management to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.