Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Real Estate & Construction company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Job Type: Full Time
- Handle Legal contract of document and property
- Scouting for Joint Ventures opportunities
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for natural and juristic persons.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before documents are executed.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Draft, review and manage wills, trusts, estates, contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Scouting of land
- Do searches in Alausa
- Facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Manage and oversee paralegals and legal assistants.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Law
- Minimum of 5 years as a practicing Lawyer
- MUST be familiar with Lekki / Ajah axis.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using "Lawyer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.