Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Coordinator / Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- To increase market share of the company by providing top of line Managed Services and VAS (Value Added Services). Ensure visibility and effective packaging of the services in attractive bundles and releasing them in the market.
- Managed services & VAS Categories: UTM, IP Telephony, Hosting, Security, Disaster Recovery, Cloud and Data Backup, Infrastructure and other Value added and professional solutions.
- Managed services for reputable IT or Internet Service providers.
- Close deals with Vendors / Operators and B2B , B2C clients to ensure product quality is in line with the demand.
- To generate revenue by strategic & innovative methods while promoting and selling VAS across various business channels.
- Work with the team to implement the strategic partner relationships tactic with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Providers and Content Providers for VAS Solution.
- Identify potential business alliances with Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers in coordination with the business objective.
- Establish projects and create planning / feasibility study for opening new business opportunities with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Establish activities on VAS with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers that will increase and generate revenue.
- Shall establish valuable business model approach to the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers on VAS that would be indirectly beneficial to the company.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual revenue reports of alliances with Operator, 3rd Party, Solution Providers and Content Providers that we have partnered with.
- To request & follow up monthly financial statement on revenue share for VAS Services of Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Identify and inform about the technical support required for the services being implemented.
- Responsible for developing relationship strategically focusing on the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate experience in the field specializing in Value Added Services with an Internet Service Provider or IT firm.
- Must have track record of Increasing Market Share.
- Ability to establish solid relations across Vendors, Operators, 3rd party etc.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using "Pre Sales Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.