First Bond Logistics Management Services Limited is a wholly-owned Nigeria logistics and management services outfits that is responsible for providing courier / delivery services, hotel bookings / reservation services and travelling and other auxiliary services. We are in business to provide the aforementioned services.
First Bond logistics and management services has been able to secure all relevant licenses and permit to operate throughout Nigeria. We will ensure that we abide by the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the line of our businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire dispatch riders for our courier service unit.
- Ride company's motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Daily Inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle
- Must ensure that the assigned motorcycle is properly locked when there is a need to leave them unattended to or by close of business
- Transporting, collecting, delivering items, parcels, packages, invoices and documents from door-to-door clients
- Record information such as items that are being received and delivered.
- Valid rider's permit
- Good knowledge of Lagos road and excellent road navigation knowledge
- Must have and know how to operate Android phone
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally
- Must be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Must be hardworking, diligent and possess positive energy
- Must be physically fit
- Must be reliable, honest and punctual
- Must have mature working attitude
- Must be friendly and presentable
- Must possess basic sales, interpersonal negotiation, influencing and merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Must be attentive to details and problem solving
- Time management, decision making and reporting skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- SSCE/ Diploma / ND / NCE qualification.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Successful candidate shall be required to undergo background check. Due to the volume of application, only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.