Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Servicing firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware / Application Support Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer and assist with methodology adapted from industry standard which allows for the operation of centralized desktop operations and support.
- Using automation through industry-standard technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and later generations of Windows and other management tools as deemed necessary,
- Maintain a single software image for all updates of patches and new releases of operating system, desktop office applications and desktop business applications.
- Responsible to manage desktop operations and support services that follow a holistic, lifecycle approach 'all the way from deployment to maintenance, administration, updates, user support, installations, moves, add and changes (IMAC) and decommissioning of same such services.
- Desktop operations and support would also provide desk-side to user community in the event that the Service Desk is not able to resolve incidents.
- Hardware support engineer deliverables will include; Installation of hardware and software, Upgrading your PC hardware & software
- Required to inspect modified computer systems ensuring that the product meets company standards.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots required client software and hardware, whether onsite or remotely.
- Application Support Engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations.
- Optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering, IT / Computer Science (MCSE, CCNA or similar certificates shall be preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a Hardware / Application Support Engineer.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using "Hardware / Application Support Engineer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.