A reputable organisation in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant (Female)
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our organization is looking for experienced and passionate women's health and rights advocates who possess a good working knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods, policy advocacy, stakeholders engagement, and communication to join our program team.
- The successful candidates will assist in coordinating community advocacy, communication, community visits, and meetings as well as providing reproductive health counseling, support, and care for our key population.
Skills / Education / Experience
- Good working knowledge of Computer skills, graphics designs, MS word, Ms excel, Canva, Powerpoint
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. in Health Science or Social Science.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- The ideal candidate must reside within Sango Ota, Alagbado Lagos environ
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.