Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Controller
Locations: Aba-Abia, Uyo-Akwa Ibom and Kano
Job Type: Full time
- Review captured files for completeness of necessarily details on clients which include all contractual documents duly signed by clients and branch management.
- Collect information and review documentation to ensure that errors are identified, evaluated and corrected immediately.
- Vault administration and cash management
- Evaluation of scanned documents for oversights, omission and variation in data captured.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes, associated with data and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of enterprise risk.
- Identify legal, regulatory and contractual requirements and organizational policies and standards related to EDMS to determine their potential impact on the business objectives.
Qualification & Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Business Administration and other social sciences or equivalent combination of related work experience.
- 2- 5+ years of internal or external IT auditing/ Internal Control experience
- ICAN Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects.
- Ability to impart knowledge and develop the competencies of direct reports.
- Ability to travel approximately 10-15% of work time.
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g. SQL, Excel) and application systems
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Knowledge of risk assessment processes/procedures
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
- Written communication skills, ability to share and impart knowledge
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.