An Oil & Gas company operating in the downstream sector with vested interest in the sales and distribution of lubricants is in urgent need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and develop social media contents and campaigns aligned with business strategies and goals.
- Develop and apply Facebook, Linkedin and Google Ads for Lead Generation for B2B Customers.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with marketing, sales and Product Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase awareness and profitability.
- Monitor ROI and pre-established KPIs to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Communicate with and respond to customer inquiries on Social Media and various other platforms.
- Graduate in Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or Social Media Manager.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other media editing software.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work within a defined budget and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter and their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.