A Construction Service company is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Detailed Job Description
- The main goal of an Account Intern is to manage the company's records.
- Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that the Senior Accounts Officer may deem relevant to your job:
- Creating and processing invoices and waybill.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing company's tax filling.
- Sending bills and invoices to clients.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds.
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Candidates should possess NCE, OND qualification
- The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years experience as an Account Officer
- Must reside within Alausa Ikeja or Environs.
- Resumption time is on or before 6:30am.
- Adapt computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company's records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
N25,000 - N30,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.