Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Internal Control
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Board /or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- HND / Degree qualification required
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Banking Sector.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Location" as the subject of the email.