An Ecommerce company based in Nigeria is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agro-commodities / Sales Executive
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a true salesperson, eager to work on an international level, and not afraid to take on a new challenge? This might be the job you have been looking for!
- As Agro commodities/Sales executive, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic, and multilingual environment.
- You will be responsible for managing the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales in Africa.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms. You will work on successfully closing and delivering deals. You will report directly to the Head, Source pro of the company.
- Strategize and execute sourcing from various African countries.
- Know your product (Peanut, Sesame Seed, Cashew, Maize/corn, Cocoa, Soybeans, Charcoal/ Timber).
- Source for new suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should possess B.Agric qualification
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience
- You must have a similar working experience
- You are fluent in English; It is a plus to speak/understand other languages: Hausa, Yoruba, French, etc.
- You are a Leader;
- You have relevant experience in a commercial sales function.
- You are flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- You have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic, and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets- meeting up targets set.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- You have a Nigerian Passport;
- You are not opposed to extensive travel;
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.