Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Delivery Supervisor
- We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Service Delivery Supervisor to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- The goal is to facilitate the team's activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Supervise and coordinate the Service Delivery Team by managing and monitoring. schedules, supervising and filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Handle, manage and respond to complaints from the sales team and give out solutions when needed to avoid delays.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Prepare, fill and send daily Service Delivery Sheet.
- Monitor and make sure all accounts are not disconnected, where applicable.
- Monitor and Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor the team, to make sure information of unforeseen delays or problems are addressed and notified to the salesperson and clients.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose' improvements.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis of the service delivery team.
- BSc /BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be' an asset.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator' in the information technology sector.
- Should have some technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience on internet service delivery.
- Excellent internal' communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office experience as a sales coordinator / service delivery coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Should be able to handle and supervise large projects for installations.
Demand on the Job:
- Candidates must have ISP experience!
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 by 3pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected