A Military Equipment Manufacturing Company located in Nigeria is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (Female)
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Manages an accurate financial administration (creditors, debtors, salary administration, ledgers) and monitors the cash flow, the goods flow, accounts, and other financial transactions accurately.
- Creates and manages the Chart of Accounts.
- Develops control policies and processes.
- Prepares estimates, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly and Annual budgets.
- Analyzes financial discrepancies and ensures all discrepancies are discussed and resolved with the concerned department.
- Reports unsolved discrepancies with the CEO.
- Ensures all invoices for OPEX and CAPEX (goods, services, utilities, and investments) are coded and booked accurately.
- Ensures the invoices are controlled and approved by the line management, before processing in the bookkeeping system.
- Sets up a monthly report.
- Oversees the administration of petty cash funds and reimbursement after approval by the CEO.
- Ensures in collaboration with HR that salaries are paid to the B.O.S employees on time.
- Manages the invoices for company projects.
- Manages the receipts and deposits of cash and bank transactions, including foreign transfers, to ensure the accuracy of BOS's financial position.
- Manages the processing of invoices, prepares cheques, monitors payment terms, and maintains appropriate records.
- Ensures that financial management reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Manages all State and Federal tax receipts.
- Ensures the right VAT administration & Federal Tax is applied in the company.
- Makes timely payment to the tax authorities after approval by the CEO.
Preferred candidate must:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- A chartered accountant
- A feamle
- Live around Lekki and Ajah
- N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.