Mykolo is a financial inclusion company founded for the value of saving money and educating kids and youths on financial literacy. Leveraging on our knowledge of savings, mykolo uses waste products / wood to create artistic and aesthetically pleasing saving boxes which inline preaches financial independence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Position
- We are looking for a full time Fintech iOS / Android Mobile Developer with experience in Native development and Third Party Application.
What we looking for:
- Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of Ionic/Flutter
What will you be doing:
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application in Hybrid - Android / iOS Platform
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Build, test and release binaries for iOS and Android onto AppStore and PlayStore
- Google Firebase storage experience
- Experience with integration of client side payment APIs
- Experience with payment gateway
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Work with the back-end and design team in the process of implementing RESTful APIs.
- Assist in refining and enhancing design architectures.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Test the application and provide support.
- 2 years’ experience in Ionic Framework 5, flutter,capacitor, react, ionic deploy
- Experience with Cordova , npm and native plugins 2-3 years’
- Experience with Ionic, nodejs , JSON
- Experience with HTML, Typescript, SCSS/CSS
Application Closing Date