A reputable Technology-Based company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Amazon FBA Researcher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- Conduct research to determine the performance of products on amazon
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Design, organize, and manage research materials.
- Write and present reports.
- Analyze and evaluate research findings.
- Make recommendations about how the resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and the length of the research process.
- Determine buying trends on amazon
- Evaluate the success and failures of products on amazon
- Organize and present data in a clear, concise manner.
The suitable candidate should:
- Possess at least a first degree.
- Have at least 1 years of work experience in a market research company.
- Be familiar with buying and selling on amazon.
- Be proficient in the use of amazon research tools such as Helium 10, Jungle. Scout, AMZ scout, Amazon FBA, and Viral Launch.
- Applicant must have a good conditioned laptop, and good internet connection.
- Must be deadline-driven.
- Must be willing to work hard and focusing on multiple projects at the same time.
- Candidate with an IT background would be preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Researcher" as the subject of the email.