A reputable distribution company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Recruitment Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR and Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for defining and leading the strategic direction our clients Human Resources and Recruitment function and help to develop HR strategies policies and procedures aligned to the overall objectives of the company.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing the job descriptions directory, online and Offline advertising, updating of the company resource plan.
- Strategize on appropriate sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles, with budgetary considerations.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and college fairs, and similar events, and engage in campus recruitment activities.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting efforts for the organization.
- Determine, measure, benchmark and interpret departmental and organizational KPIs and implement corrective measures where applicable
- Utilize externalresources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Monitoring monthly HR and Recruitment metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Effectively manage relationship between the company, and its employees.
- Lead, oversee and supervise the recruiting efforts of the company.
- Design HR tools and monitor implementation of HR process improvement across functional areas.
- Manages and facilitates recruitment and selection and HR Process design for clients operating in different industries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Bachelor's Degree in preferably in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Psychology, Business Management, a related field, from a reputable institution. MSc degree in related area is a plus.
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SPHR, PHRi, etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in HR - with strong focus on Talent Acquisition; and at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Previous logistics recruitment experience is desired.
- Background in HR advisory or recruitment consulting is a strong advantage.
- Strong understanding of the Nigeria labor and employment legislations.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment.
- Proven skills in business development with the ability to maintain strong relationship and networks.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs; demonstrable experience of delivery ensuring the highest level of performance.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of integrity and professional ethics.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.