S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited - Our client, a leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Job Reference: SAO20200088
- Monitor the safety performance of operations and provide advice on safety issues to all levels of personnel;
- Ensure safe working practices, procedures and systems and meet statutory requirements, industry and company standards;
- Co-ordinate and liaise with relevant personnel to ensure safe completion of work scopes;
- Highlight any safety, health and environmental concerns to relevant parties to ensure effective follow-up and resolution.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng with 3 to 5 years of work experience;
- Experience of handling procedures safety in any manufacturing industry;
- Must be a registered member of NISP and certificate in NEBOSH will be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of safety legislation relevant to site of safe working practices;
- Competent in the techniques of safety auditing, accident investigation and reporting;
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lagos.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.