Bethsaida Global Projects Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies) is an engineering company that provides excellent engineering services to various communities and societies at large across the country. Some of our core engineering services we render at Bethsaida Global Projects Limited are Building and construction services, Road and bridges construction work, Electrical and mechanical services, Surveying and Mapping, Telecomm projects, Facilities / Project management, Real estate development, Engineering procurement and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Engineering)
Job Type: Full Time
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development.
- Sourcing for contracts and implementation of existing and new contracts to the point of project actualization.
- Assists management in resourcing for contracts, budgeting, and problem solving on engineering activities
- Develop campaigns and other activities that will help in increasing the recognition of the company
- Planning, designing, coordinating and controlling projects from the beginning to completion according to clients' requirement.
- Analyze potential and existing markets in order to identify business opportunities
- Establish customer base relations and its management data base
- Carry out market research in order to develop strategies and roadmaps for sales of the company's products and to secure more business relations.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationship for the future growth of the company
- Provide support to marketing team, in the area of developing strategies for company's product promotions
- Meeting with potential clients to bring business to the company.
- Developing strong relationships with customers through proper follow-ups
- 3-5 years' experience in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Building, Business Administration and other related field.
- Candidate must be an Associate member of COREN and other registered Engineering body.
- Must be proficient with MS office suites
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers in a professional manner
- Must have good sales and marketing skills
- Must possess excellent management, as well as organizational skills
- Possess the ability to cope with stress and effectively prioritize tasks
- Must possess effective communication and writing skills
- Must have the ability to recognize opportunities and manage budgets effectively.
- Ability to negotiate and dialogue with clients / customers
- Ability to engage in new product / service research for the company
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- A comprehensive knowledge of products offered by the company and its applications
- Must reside close to designated location.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proven Engineering Skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted.